* required fields
Personal data protection:
1. By clicking "Send", I agree to the processing of my personal data by PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw (03-734) at ul. Targowa 74, hereinafter referred to as the Company, for the purposes related to the establishment of contact with the website administrator.
2. Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, I have been informed that:
1) PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office in Warsaw (03-734) at ul. Targowa 74, is the data Controller;
2) the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org of the Data Protection Inspector in PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. is available to people whose personal data are processed by the Company;
3) the legal basis for the processing of my personal data by the Company is Art. 6 section 1 point a RODO, i.e. my consent;
4) my personal information will not be disclosed to other recipients unless specific provisions provide for otherwise;
5) my personal data will not be transferred to a non-European Economic Area member state (third country) as well as an international organisation within the meaning of the GDPR;
6) my personal data will be stored in accordance with the legal regulations until their archiving;
7) I have the right to request access to my personal data as well as to rectify, erase or limit the processing of such data, the right to object to the processing of data, and the right to transfer data;
8) I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time, but the withdrawal of my consent is not retroactive, i.e. it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of my personal data, which was carried out by the Company before the withdrawal of my consent;
9) the provision of my personal data is voluntary, but it is not possible to obtain feedback on raised questions without providing them;
10) I have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
11) the Company will not carry out the automated decision-making process, including profiling, on the basis of the personal data provided by me.