1. Administrator - means PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. with the registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Targowa 74, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept for the The District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000037568, NIP: 113-23-16-427, Regon: 017319027, which provides services by electronic means and stores and obtains access to information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices by means of which the User uses the Website pages.
3. Administrator Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator through the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies installed by the Administrator's partners through the Website page.
5. Website - means an Internet web page or application where the Administrator runs its website operating under the following domains www.plk-sa.pl, www.linie-kolejowe.pl.
6. Device - means an electronic device by means of which the User obtains access to the Website.
7. User - means en entity for whom under the Regulations and applicable laws service may be rendered by electronic means or the Agreement for Rendering Services by Electronic Means may be concluded.
II. Type of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe to the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible that viruses or other unwanted or malicious software enter Users' Devices through this channel. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of a domain they originate from, time of their storage on the Device and a value assigned to them.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookie files:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and stay there until the session of a given search engine has been terminated. The recorded information are then permanently removed from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for collection neither of any personal data nor confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and stay there until they have been deleted. Termination a given search engine session or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for collection neither of any personal data nor confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User can limit or disable the access of cookie files to his/her Device. When this option is used it will be possible to use the website, apart from functions which due to their nature require cookie files.
III. The purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses their own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration:
I. adjusting the contents of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the Website pages,
II. recognising the Device of the Website User adjusted to his/her individual needs,
III. recording the setting selected by the User and User's interface personalisation, e.g. in respect of a selected language or region from which the User comes,
IV. font size, appearance of a website etc. ...
b. Execution of processes required for full functionality of web pages
- adjusting the contents of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the Website. In particular these files allow us to recognise the parameters of the User's Device and properly display the web page adjusted to their individual needs;
c. Analyses and tests and viewing audit
- creation of anonymous statistics, which help understand how the Website Users use the Website pages that allows us to improve their contents and structure;
d. Ensuring security and reliability of the Website
2. The Administrator of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presentation of multimedia contents on the Website pages, which are downloaded from an external Internet website:
- www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with the registered seat in the USA]
b. collecting general and anonymous statistical data by means of analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc with the registered seat in the USA]
3. On www.plk-sa.pl website we have installed the facebook share button ( a plug-in) to share articles from website to your Facebook account (profile).
4. The www.plk-sa.pl website use remarketing tag. The Remarketing Tag sets cookies for pages of the website for the visitor (eg. for certain pages that a viewed or clicked on), which are later used for advertisements.
IV. Possibilities for determining the conditions of storage and obtaining access through Cookies
1. The User may independently and at each time change the settings related to Cookie files while specifying the conditions of their storage and obtaining access through Cookie files to the User's Device. The User can change settings, which are referred to in the preceding sentence, by the Internet search engine settings or by the service configuration. These settings may be changed in particular in such a manner as to block the automatic operation of cookie files in the Internet search engine settings or inform about each installation of Cookies on the User's Device. Detailed information on possibility and manners of operation of cookie files are available in the software's settings (search engine).
2. The User may remove Cookie files at any time by using functions available in the Internet search engine he/she uses.
3. Limitation of the use of Cookie files may influence some of the functions available on the Website page.
V. Links to other websites